Cardiff BAUS endourology course
Date(s) - 12/10/2017 - 13/10/2017
A two-day interactive course providing an introduction to laparoscopic urology aimed at ST4 (and above) urologists.
• Laparoscopic training in a purpose-built dry lab environment
• “Hands on” dry lab training exercises including tissue handling and laparoscopic suturing techniques
• Operative techniques lectures: nephrectomy, nephroureterectomy, partial nephrectomy and pyeloplasty.
• Live link surgery: radical nephrectomy
• Laparoscopic nephrectomy and pyeloplasty models
• Additional lectures and practical demonstration of energy sources