The incidence of kidney cancer has risen 38% in men over the last 10 years and much of this rise is due to obesity, according to Cancer Research UK (CRUK).
In the UK, around 5500 people were diagnosed with kidney cancer each year in the mid-1990s, …
- According to new research, #SpermCount fell by 60% 1971-2011 in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. https://t.co/v5TgV8YZJP Jul 27, 2017
- Check out @RogerKirby12's new blog on the health and environmental issues associated with consumption of red meat. https://t.co/MOgTwpKH4o Jul 26, 2017
- @NHSEngland has launched a 12-week consultation on specialised #gender identity services for adults. https://t.co/1Uuaq9rwum Jul 25, 2017
- The latest issue of Trends is now available at https://t.co/xCNt333EWZ. Key topics include, #suicide in men and metastatic #prostatecancer. Jul 24, 2017
- @DrdomThompson @Nigelrefowens @beatED @BBCWales You can find it here: https://t.co/UCmBDw3oV3 Jul 20, 2017