The incidence of kidney cancer has risen 38% in men over the last 10 years and much of this rise is due to obesity, according to Cancer Research UK (CRUK).
In the UK, around 5500 people were diagnosed with kidney cancer each year in the mid-1990s, …
- Read the latest issue of Trends https://t.co/GiiijJwiIK. Key topics include: surgery in metastatic #prostatecancer and #urological disease. May 26, 2017
- The theme of Men’s Health Week 2017 is abdominal #obesity due to the health risks associated with excess belly fat. https://t.co/GbFbpVZ7YS May 25, 2017
- Check out the RSM meeting report on “Patient Safety, Litigation, and Gross Negligence Manslaughter” by @RogerKirby12 https://t.co/UgGC2pY9le May 24, 2017
- Despite treatment advances, #heartfailure in men is as ‘malignant’ as most common cancers, according to a new study. https://t.co/ef6nKQoWPS May 23, 2017
- Quit smoking drugs get safety thumbs up https://t.co/CysZHsTXTd May 18, 2017