The incidence of kidney cancer has risen 38% in men over the last 10 years and much of this rise is due to obesity, according to Cancer Research UK (CRUK).
In the UK, around 5500 people were diagnosed with kidney cancer each year in the mid-1990s, …
- Our article of the week investigates the diagnosis and management of lower back pain following advances in imaging… https://t.co/Kn2D1V6krf Apr 17, 2018
- 1 man in 10 now has diabetes, and a three-fold increase in the incidence of diabetes in middle-aged men has been pr… https://t.co/t87hbaXQ2J Apr 11, 2018
- Theresa May has promised £75 million for research focused on getting prostate cancer diagnosed earlier and faster -… https://t.co/0xNKmzal6e Apr 10, 2018
- 84 figures have been placed on the ITV building roof to represent the 84 men a week who kill themselves. This is to… https://t.co/qthGyEoeCQ Apr 3, 2018
- A version of sidenafil is now available from pharmacies without a prescription. The 50mg tablet called Viagra Conne… https://t.co/7Jrl27GXq0 Mar 29, 2018