Men’s health training
Date(s) - 02/03/2018
Men's Health Forum
Based on the latest research and best practice, the Men’s Health Forum’s one day workshop will enable anyone working in men’s health to reach more men, interest more men and improve the health of more men.
Participants at the conference will:
- Have a better understanding of the issues that both impact and affect the health of men and boys.
- Understand how language and attitudes around men and boys may affect their health choices and therefore health outcomes.
- Reflect on how health and social care work aimed at men and boys engages with them.
- Explore ‘best practice’ and new thinking around Public Health engagement with men and boys.
- Explore the choices, concerns and behaviours that men and boys exhibit around their own health.